What does the Whoniverse bring to Doctor Who? 60th anniversary celebratory wonder!
We’re here; it’s November 2023, it is the month of Doctor Who‘s 60th anniversary, and the BBC has gone all-out to provide celebratory media in all shapes and sizes.
Central to all of this is The Whoniverse, the BBC iPlayer hub of Doctor Who episodes, documentaries, spin-offs, DVD extras, and more. In this week’s Doctor Who podcast, Christian Cawley and James McLean discuss The Whoniverse and how it is the central component of the show’s diamond anniversary.
PLUS: we discuss Murray Gold’s latest series theme tune.
- The Whoniverse
- Target Novelisations of 60 anniversary Doctor Who episodes
- Vworp Vworp #6
- Children of the Circus (unofficial spin-off of The Greatest Show in the Galaxy)
- First Dalek serial to get special colourised feature edition
- Tales of the TARDIS video bookends launched
- Doctor Who 1980 theme tune
- Doctor Who 2023 theme tune
- Missing Doctor Who audios on BBC Sounds
- Doctor Who’s return to Saturday nights confirmed
Get in touch
If you subscribe to our podcast, please head to Apple Podcasts to leave a rating and review. Any new reviews will be read out.